Monday 10 May 2010

Nursery chairs get a revamp

Have you guessed yet? Does this help?


No?

It's the three little bentply nursery kids chairs I rescued. Haven't they come up well. I used a patchwork of some 1970s wallpaper samples and gave them a good 5 coats of varnish so they are very tough. I wanted to use a really kid friendly paint and varnish so I plumped for Earthborn Claypaint and proAqua Varnish from our fab local paint shop IEKO in Forest Row. Earthborns paint claims its health and environmental benefits are unbeatable. They use advanced techniques that maximise the natural properties of clay to create a high performance paint that is free of VOCs and other harmful emissions, odour free, totally oil free and highly breathable. Being static resistant, it also  reduces dust and allergen build-up. It was certainly lovely to work with and I'll be using it for lots of projects from now on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails