Tuesday 6 September 2011

Inspiring reads

I had a lovely suprise in my inbox yesterday. A note from Tif aka Dottie Angel to say she'd spotted a Folly&Glee Danish Mod Lamp on the  fab sfgirlbybay blog. Well I've never seen N.E.E.T magazine before but looks like a truly inspiring read.

N.E.E.T Magazine
Thank you very much to who ever included my lamp in Issue #24!
FollyandGlee
 Now talking of inspiring reads and miss Tif you MUST if you have not already done so order your copy of her book. 
Dottie Angel's Book
 I am hoping that those killjoys at HM Customs don't delay my parcel too much longer and that I will soon have my paws on its handstitched cover. You can get your copy here .

If that wasn't enough the Liberty Book of Home Sewing is out in October and its worth checking out the Liberty Blog for allsorts of nice projects in the run up to publication.You can watch a video or dowload a pdf pattern for a super simple Liberty oven glove.
Even better there's a sneaky peak inside  the book with preview patterns for a round patchwork cushion 
Liberty Book of Home Sewing
 



and the lovely frilly pinny.
Liberty Book of Home Sewing


Happy days x




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails