Tuesday 13 April 2010

Spring Fling feature

Oh my goodness Rita has just been kind enough to let me know that my vintage barkcloth patchwork cushion has been featured as part of a Spring Fling feature on the  fabulous Sfgirlbybay blog.


sfgirlbybay is known for representing ‘Bohemian Modern Style’ and for showcasing the freshest designers, artists, crafters, products and trends. It's really given me a much needed confidence boost. I've only been blogging a week or so and the Folly and Glee shop won't open til the end of the month.........to be placed in the company of some of the other gorgeous Spring creations here is just such a buzz.

I'm now itching to take a tour of some of the other blogs mentioned....just look at the amazing curtains next to the bird cage by dottie angel. I know what I'm going to be doing this evening (oggling pics on Flickr) and heaven help anyone else in this house who needs the PC!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails