Friday 11 March 2011

Cross stitch murals on the brain

I'm finding it impossible to stop thinking about painting an oversize cross stitch mural of a big pink cabbage rose on my bedroom wall this weekend. Not an original idea you understand  and I sense I am not alone.

The Home of Eline Pellinkhof via Bloesem
The response to those images of Eline Pellinkhof's bedroom wall posted by Bloesem this week have been so positive that Eline is going to put a cross stitch mural set (of stencils?) together.
Can we wait? Who will crack first and just have a go and do one?

3 comments:

  1. I'm in LOVE with this post. How beautiful, and whimsical ! Completely Amazing . I for one given the opportunity Will do one!

    Thanks for the post!
    elise

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this idea too! I'll look out for it!
    lovely post...fee x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That wall is soooo awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails